BNSF Emulator Login
BNSF Emulator FAQ’s
- Select Web Emulator for Windows Computers if using a Windows computer
- Select Web Emulator for Apple and Mobile Devices if using Apple, Android or other mobile devices
How to update system?
How do I clear my browser cache, cookies and history?
- Click Internet Explorer 8 and Greater
- Click Microsoft Edge
- Click Android
- Click Chrome
- Click FireFox
- Click Mobile Safari for iOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
- Click Opera
- Click Safari
“All WCProuser licenses in use. Session rejected” This messages is shown when there is no vacant web emulator license available and all of them are in use. Bnsf adds additional licenses to prevent this error. Try to clear your browser cache and login again. Keep trying until it connects you to bnsf emulator.
“DESTINATION CAN NOT BE FOUND OR CREATED.” This error shows because of wrong natural command is entered after logging into the emulator.
- Make sure to type correct natural command (NATTEY, NATYARD, NATWO, ect) and that you hit the space bar after typing the natural command and then hit enter.
- Sometimes it occurs because of auto-correction features in smartphones.
- Double check the and make sure the spelling of your input are exact and correct.
“Pop-up Already Open. Only one pop-up can be open at a time.” This happens when multiple pop-ups on Android phones tries to open at same time. To get rid of this error you should simply close all browser windows and open the browser and try again
“TERMINAL IS IN SESSION WITH THE BNSF NETWORK.” When someone puts the incorrect data on the first page of bnsf emulator, this error occurs. To overcome this error you should enter appropriate data in bnsf emulator login. BNSF Mainframe Emulator.